*All new clients MUST first attend a FREE evaluation day in order to book a reservation*
If you would like to book a reservation:
Please fill out our online form to submit your information. Online information submission is NOT a reservation or a guarantee that we will have those dates available. Please wait for our call to set up your FREE evaluation day. You may also call or book in person.
REQUIREMENTS and NOTICES
- All dogs must be 50lbs or under and 18" or shorter from the shoulders down. Typically, we only allow the dog to be at our height or weight requirement, not both. Dogs that are at our max height and weight will be approved at owners discretion.
- All dogs must be brought into our building with a leash attached at all times.
- We can take reservations for boarding and daycare only within 6 months of date needed.
- Unfortunately, dogs that can jump our 4' fences cannot stay in our facility.
- All dogs must attend a free evaluation day prior to any services or reservations being made. Those can be scheduled Monday - Friday. With drop off between 8am - 11am and pickup between 3pm - 6pm.
*One on one add-ons will be given/done at bedtime. All subject to availability. We also offer $10 enrichment activity add-ons twice a week. Dogs staying overnight may sign up for those at check in. These activities are optional and if they do not attend these activities they will still be out in daily daycare.
ABOUT DOG BOARDING
A white vinyl fence surrounds each individual cottage where your dog will eat and sleep. After breakfast, all guests are properly assigned to social groups in our indoor play rooms with potty breaks in our yard. Maintaining an appropriately active schedule helps ensure they each have a peaceful and restful night. Our rate is $35 per night for the first dog (and yes, we do believe our rates are the lowest in Middle TN) $30 per night for each additional guest in the same family.
Boarding drop off and pick up is
Monday-Friday from 8am-11am or 3pm-6pm
Saturday/Sunday from 12pm -2pm
ABSOLUTELY NO DROP OFFS OR PICKUPS ON MAJOR HOLIDAYS
Nightly rates begin on the day of check-in.
INCLUDED IN YOUR DOG'S STAY
* Daily daycare/socialization throughout the day.
* Outdoor potty breaks and playtime through out the day.
* Feeding of your food to be given according to your instructions. We can refrigerate and/or microwave any meals as needed.
*Daily medications can be given if needed. Please provide staff with detailed instructions and anything needed to give the medication appropriately. If we are unable to give the medication to your dog, we will notify you immediately.
*Night time DOGTV video backed with science-led programming including slow-moving, soothing scenes layered with healing sound frequencies to ease anxious dogs.
*We supply all the bedding for your dog but feel free to bring their own. Koda's Playhouse is not responsible for bedding/toys that may get dirty/ruined during their stay.
*Please do not bring food/water dishes of any kind for safety and sanitary reasons.
*We do not allow certain toys, bones, or rawhide in their kennels at anytime for their safety.
*For our young puppies, we do allow you to bring their kennel/cage for them to sleep in to help continue their potty/crate training while they are with us.
We understand how important it is for both you and your pet to have a positive experience. While we are confident your dog(s) will enjoy their stay, please do not hesitate to ask questions and let us know if there is anything we can do to help make their stay pawtastic!
HEALTH REQUIREMENTS FOR BOARDING
We are fully dedicated to the clean, healthy well-being of your pet. While vaccinations do not offer 100% protection, we still require the following vaccines to attend:
* Distemper Booster (DHPP) (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)
*All dogs must be up to date with monthly flea and tick regimens.
* A negative stool sample for puppies under 4 months of age.
*All dogs be healthy at time of drop off. We cannot accommodate dogs with any flu like symptoms, diarrhea, or other contagious health concerns.
*Although it is not required, we do also highly recommend the Canine Influenza and Leptospirosis Vaccine, monthly Heartworm preventative.
*We now require all overnight guests have an immediate emergency pick up person on file for every boarding reservation. This person will only be contacted in case of emergency and or if your dog develops symptoms of kennel cough while in our facility. We understand the inconvenience this may cause but we want to do our part in stopping the spread and follow all recommendations given to us by our vet. Please feel free to talk to staff about any and all concerns.
As always, do not hesitate to reach out to discuss any questions or concerns you may have. We want to work with you to make sure you feel confident leaving your fur babies with us while you're away!