If you would like to book a reservation:
Please call or book in person. We cannot take reservations online at this time.
REQUIREMENTS and NOTICES
- All dogs must be 50lbs or under and 18" or shorter from the shoulders down. (always up to the owners discretion)
- All dogs must be brought into our building with a leash attached at all times.
- We can take reservations for boarding and daycare only within 6 months of date needed.
- Unfortunately, dogs that jump our 3' or 4' fences cannot stay in our facility.
- All dog must attend a free evaluation day prior to any services. Those can be scheduled Monday - Friday. With drop off between 7am - 12pm and pickup between 2pm - 6pm.
ABOUT DOG BOARDING
A white vinyl fence surrounds each individual cottage where your dog will eat and sleep. After breakfast, all guests are properly assigned to social groups in our indoor play rooms with potty breaks in our yard. Maintaining an appropriately active schedule helps ensure they each have a peaceful and restful night. Our rate is $35 per night for the first dog (and yes, we do believe our rates are the lowest in Middle TN) $30 per night for each additional guest in the same family in the same cottage.
Nightly rates begin on the day of check-in.
INCLUDED IN YOUR DOG'S STAY
* Socialization throughout the day.
* Outdoor yard visits through out the day.
* Feeding of your food to be given according to your instructions. We can refrigerate and/or microwave any meals as needed.
* Complimentary treats at bedtime (or yours if any allergies or special treats).
Night time DogTV or movies will be playing for your dogs comfort! We believe the noise reminds them of home and creates a more relaxed nighttime environment.
We supply all the bedding for your dog and fresh clean water will always be available for your dog.
We understand how important it is for both you and your pet to have a positive experience. We are confident our guests enjoy their vacation!
OPTIONAL WHILE BOARDING:
Medication/Wipes/Vitamins and Supplement Administration: We will follow your written instructions to keep your dog healthy while you are gone
HEALTH REQUIREMENTS FOR BOARDING
We are fully dedicated to the clean, healthy well-being of your pet. While vaccinations do not offer 100% protection, we still require the following vaccines to attend:
* Distemper Booster (DHPP) (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)
* A negative stool sample for puppies under 4 months of age
* Although it is not required, we do also highly recommend the Canine Influenza and Leptospirosis Vaccine, monthly heartworm preventative and a monthly flea and tick regimen.
All Dogs must have current vaccinations prior to check-in. We ask that you vaccinate your dog two weeks prior to your scheduled visit if vaccines are due. We cannot admit your pet without written verification from your veterinarian of updated vaccines. These can be brought in with you on the day of your pets stay.