REQUIREMENTS and NOTICES
- All dogs must be 50lbs or under and 18" or shorter from the shoulders down.
- Unfortunately, dogs that jump our 3' or 4' fences cannot stay in our facility.
- During peak/holiday times we will not be taking any daycare (notice will be given prior to these times)
- All dog must attend a free evaluation day prior to any services. Those can be scheduled Monday - Friday. With drop off between 7am - 12pm and pickup between 2pm - 6pm.
ABOUT DAYCARE FOR YOUR DOG
Let your dog socialize, 7 days a week, in an fun-sized atmosphere or lounge happily watching the action! We have a large play area where dogs can exercise and receive plenty of love and attention from our attentive staff. After a busy day of care, your pet will look forward to relaxing on the couch with the family!
Half Day Rate…$15 (Less than 5 hours) per day (weekends are 4 hours of play for $15)
Full Day Rate…(5 to 12 hours) $20 per day
For those dogs that are not up for socializing, but need a welcoming place to stay for the day, let them relax in one of our cottages. We will keep them well fed and get them out for potty breaks throughout the day. No more leaving your dog in a crate or in the house alone all day and wondering what you will find when you get home!
For your pet’s protection, and for the protection of others, we carefully evaluate all new clients on their first day here to ensure that they are well suited for socialized daycare. Requirements for daycare guest:
Must be spayed or neutered after 6 months of age.
Health requirements must be met (see below).
Must not be protective of toys or jump 3' or 4' fences. Must have a gentle play style and dogs that have an aggressive play style will not be allowed in social group.
HEALTH REQUIREMENTS FOR DAYCARE
We are fully dedicated to the clean, healthy well-being of your pet. While vaccinations do not offer 100% protection, we still require the following vaccines to attend:
* Distemper Booster (DHPP) (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)
* A negative stool sample for puppies under 4 months
Although it is not required, we do also highly recommend the Canine Influenza and Leptospirosis Vaccine, monthly heartworm preventative and a monthly flea and tick regimen.
All Dogs must have current vaccinations prior to check-in. We ask that you vaccinate your dog two weeks prior to your scheduled visit if vaccines are due. We cannot admit your pet without written verification from your veterinarian of updated vaccines. These can be emailed, faxed or brought in with you on the day of your pets stay.